worksheet for the Power Puzzle Challenge Elements
Use these to plan your missions and programming.
- Contains a small image of each of the 13 elements.
- Shows the number of pages of instructions..
Downloadable PDF. Right click on the file name
choose 'Save Target As...'
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU
PRINT THIS WITH PAGE SCALING SET TO 'NONE' OTHERWISE ACROBAT
WILL REDUCE THE DOCUMENT AND ADVERSELY CHANGE THE SCALE.
Questions? Contact Marco Ciavolino at
Here's our suggestions for assembly.
- Print out the instructions in color (we tried
printing them in B&W one year, it's just impossible to
do if they are not in color).
- Use our 'Elements Sheet'
- Divide your team into groups of 2 or 3.
- If you end up with three groups (A, B, C), for
example, start on the top left (least pages of
instructions) and letter them A, B, C, etc. across the
- This distributes the work. Have them start with the
simplest and work to the hardest.
- It's very important that they be built EXACTLY as
illustrated. If not, it may effect your work.
- Take a look at our build session...
- Overall. Have fun. That's an order... :)