3 NEW SHEETS INCLUDED!
Over the years we've created some very effective exercises that we use to get our kids talking. It is essential that your team learn to community clearly and effectively, especially in impromptu settings.
Two of your four challenge tasks (teamwork and technical interviews) are essentially unscripted. Mentors pace back and forth outside the doors unable to assist their teams.
Remember public speaking is one of most people's greatest fears. You need to teach your team to speak clearly and spontaneously.
These excercises are designed to get students talking about a wide range of topics. Some will be hesitant. Gently encourage them to speak clearly and with informed, engaging speech.
SPANISH LETTER (10 games): MeetAndGreet-Spanish-Letter.zip
Traducido por Antonio Zumaquero, Entrenador y Mentor FLL en España, http://roboticaliceoerasmus.es
- TechBrick-10-Item-Story.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-A-Really-Short-Story.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Biggest-Word-Ever.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Convince-Us.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-I-Would-Like-To.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Marker-Mystery.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Plural-Weather.pdf (English)
- TechBrick-Tell-A-Story.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Think-Quickly-1.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-Think-Quickly-2.pdf (English)
- TechBrick-What-About-You.pdf (English/Spanish)
- TechBrick-What-if-I.pdf (English/Spanish)